All Professional Church Workers’ Conference
October 21-22, 2021 • Kearney
“I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.” Psalm 139:14
This conference is meant to be a time for worship, fellowship, and growth as professional church workers. The conference theme, Fearfully and Wonderfully Made, will help us focus on our roles as servant leaders in ministry. We pray this time together will help build and strengthen relationships among you based upon your common faith in Christ and service to Him and His people in each of your vocations.
As servant leaders in the vocation of professional church worker we are mindful that we have been created, “fearfully and wonderfully,” as whole human beings. We are intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual, and social in nature. Those “beings” are what we steward as God’s gifts to us in service to Him and to our neighbor.
You are invited to join other church workers from across the Nebraska District at this year’s All Professional Church Workers’ Conference on October 21 and 22 at Kearney’s Younes Center.
· Registration and fellowship will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 21.
· Each participant must complete a separate sectional registration form.
· Please be sure to mark the appropriate boxes on the registration form according to your roster status and employment. This will determine your registration fee.
· Please complete the registration form, indicating your choice for each sectional session, and return the form with your payment on or before October 1, 2021.
· Make check payable to “Nebraska District LCMS”
and send complete packet to: Nebraska District LCMS, Attn: Event Registration, PO Box 407, Seward, NE 68434
Bylaw 4.8.2 (d) from the current Handbook of the LCMS states, “All ordained and commissioned ministers on the district rosters are expected to attend meetings of their official conference or present a valid excuse.”
Church Work Students:
If you have a student teacher, DCE intern, deaconess intern, vicar, or other church work student serving at your church or school, please treat them as your own faculty and pay their registration fee. They should complete the Sectional Registration Form and return it to you to be included with your registration.
Contact Candi Menze at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-643-2961, ext. 1010, with questions or concerns.
Please note: Refund requests made on or before October 1 will be refunded in full. Requests made after October 1 and before October 10 will be refunded at 50%. Any request for refund made on or after October 10, or due to emergency situations, may be granted at the discretion of the District Office. All requests for refund must be made in writing (email is fine). Registrations made online will be refunded minus the online processing fee.
* Participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations at one of the hotels listed on the information page.