Early Childhood Education
“Whatever you do, work at it with your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man.” –Colossians 3:23
The Nebraska District offers support to early childhood centers through the Early Childhood Education Leadership Team. The goals of this team are to:
- Provide opportunities for early childhood directors and teachers to connect and network with one another across the state of Nebraska.
- Provide assistance in meeting the joys and challenges of ministering to children and families.
- Uplift and support one another in the ministry of early childhood education.
- Support mission to integrate faith in our early childhood programs.
- Support early childhood program’s role to minister to the whole family.
Eunice McCarty serves as Early Childhood Education Consultant for the Nebraska District. Contact Eunice at 308-382-0753 or email@example.com.
Lisa Stirtz and Eunice serve on the ECE Leadership team and are available to meet with directors, staff, congregations, or boards.
Eunice also serves as an ECE action team member and makes yearly visits to the early childhood centers in the Nebraska District.
For current information about ECE ministry from several good sources, click on the links provided.
Links and Forms for Early Childhood Educators
The Nebraska District Education Office sends the Tidbits newsletter to the early childhood directors in the Nebraska District. These newsletters are available online after their distribution. Find the archive here.