We hope that the resources on this page will help congregations and individuals respond to the needs of those around them who are considering or recovering from abortion.
- Lutherans for Life: https://www.lutheransforlife.org/ and on Facebook
- Find a local Lutherans for Life chapter
- LCMS Life Library—Abortion
- LCMS Reporter articles on abortion
- Eyes of Life
- Word of Hope (for those who have had an abortion)
- Resources for Life Sunday
- Join the LCMS at the Washington, D.C. March for Life
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod’s Life Ministry is devoted to upholding the sanctity of human life, both in our church body and the culture at large. We are actively involved in a variety of domestic and international programs to support and encourage life “in the image of God.”
By supporting women and children through crisis pregnancy centers, providing educational materials and opportunities, reaching out to youth through a Christian chastity program, and working closely with allies such as National Lutherans For Life and the National Pro-Life Religious Council, Life Ministry is carrying the banner that life is sacred.
The mission of Lutherans For Life is to equip Lutherans to be Gospel-motivated voices for Life; to equip Lutherans to be positive, life-affirming voices that uphold the truth of the God-given value of human life both in local congregations and in society; and to present the heart changing truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.