Make stewardship a priority in your congregation
Jesus has called each of us to be His disciples. As His disciples, we follow Him and learn from Him as we read and study His Word. His love for us compels us to encourage others to follow Him and become His disciples. Acknowledging that all we are and have are gifts from God, we become His faithful stewards who manage all that He has entrusted to us. God honors us with the privilege of being His disciples who live as grace-filled stewards.
The Disciples Living as Grace-Filled Stewards kit, made by the Stewardship Advisors and now available for Nebraska District congregations, includes a four-week set of sermons, children messages, Bible studies, lay reader talks, trifold brochures, letters, newsletter articles, bulletin messages, devotions, worship helps, flyers, commitment forms, and timelines. Congregations are encouraged to download the kit and use it to help in building a stewardship mindset.
*Please note that this resource has not been through LCMS doctrinal review. The Stewardship Committee recommends the materials with this caveat.
Other stewardship resources available on our website are:
- The LWML Blessings of Giving stewardship devotion series
- LWML weekly Stewardship Meditations
- Synod’s StewardCast newsletter
- A free PDF ebook of Stewardship Under the Cross: Stewardship for the Confessional Lutheran Parish
- The LCMS Stewardship Ministry A-Z resource collection
- The Thinking About Stewardship Bible study series of videos and study guides
- LCEF Consecrated Stewards program
Links to access all of these resources are available on the District website’s Stewardship Resources page by clicking here.
*This material is to be used exclusively by congregations of the Nebraska District LCMS. If you are not part of a Nebraska District LCMS congregation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on accessing this material.